Rajasthan Govt. Guidelines for Startups at Pilot Stage
Guidelines of Rajasthan Government Startup Ploicy for Startups at Pilot Stage
1. Startups that have launched their product / service in the market at a pilot scale and have received funding commitment of atleast 25% of the project cost from a known and registered angel / venture fund / incubator can apply under this Scheme to get funding of upto a maximum of Rs 10 lacs. The amount could be disbursed as purely / partly grants or soft loan / equity on a case to case basis and on terms as given by the registered angel / venture fund / incubator. The startup needs to have a firm commitment in the form of a signed term sheet / MoU / Share Holders Agreement etc from the angel investor / venture fund. If the startup has already received funding from an investor, then it will not be eligible to apply under this scheme. The angel / venture fund / incubator should be recognised by SEBI / banks or reputed institutions like IITs / IIMs / NITs or the DST of Government of Rajasthan or Government of India.
2. Incubation Centres established by reputed institutions like IITs, IIMs, NITs or duly recognised by the State / Central Government are eligible to apply under this Scheme to seek funding for their participating Startups as part of an Accelerator Program to a maximum limit of Rs 10 lacs as purely / partly grants or soft loan / equity on a case to case basis and on terms as secured through the Accelerator Program. The Incubation Centre would need to channelize the matching funding per startup with firm commitments from other funding sources. If the startup has already received funding through the Incubation Centre, then it will not be eligible to apply under this scheme.
3. The application should include the following information about the project. However you are free to add any other information that you may feel is relevant to the project. Please limit the application to 5 pages (excluding the cover page, if any) with 12 font size of Times New Roman or Calibri.
A. General Information and Particulars
• Name of the Applicant Applying on behalf of the Startup (Key Person):
• Father’s name/Husband’s name
• Permanent Address of the Person Applying on Behalf of the Startup:
• Name of the Startup:
• Legal Entity of the Startup
• Registered Address of the Startup:
• Details of the Bank Account in the name of Startup :
B. Brief Description of the Startup / Business Model / Idea
C. Brief Details and Background of the Promoters / Founders of the Startup
D. What is the problem that the startup is solving and for whom (define the target customer segment well)?
E. How severe is the problem / what is the size of the market?
F. What are the similar existing solutions in the market and how is your solution significantly better? Competitive analysis.
G. Key specifications of your product / service offering (features etc)
H. Revenue model and scale up strategy?
I. Revenue/cost projections, along with proposed use of funds sought.
J. 12-month operational plan and milestones
K. Details of Funding Commitment Received from other Sources (Please attach term sheet/ letter of intent from other investors who have committed)
L. Details of Incubation Centre and the Accelerator Program, if applicable:
a) Name of the Incubation Centre
b) Legal Status of the Incubation Centre
c) Date of Start of Operations
d) Promoters of the Incubation Centres / Details of the Host Institution
e) Key Focus Areas / Domains of the Incubator
f) Number of Incubatees Supported till Date
g) Brief Summary of the Accelerator Program – Objectives, Intended Outcomes and Output
h) Key Partners and Sponsors of the Accelerator Program
i) Duration of the Program
j) Focus Areas / Theme of the Program
4. Please send the duly filled up Application Form to